Bar President Jean-Marie Leloup is the unanimously acclaimed specialist in Commercial Agency law.
His book Les agents commerciaux, statut juridique, strategies professionnelles (Commercial agents, legal status, professional strategies) is a landmark book and its 7th edition was published at the end of 2015.
The Bar President Jean-Marie Leloup is the natural advisor for the Commercial Agent corps for:
– implementing appropriate legal structures for the job practice,
– designing, drafting and negotiating Commercial Agency contracts suiting each profession,
– auditing the portfolio mandates of a commercial agency,
– managing and securing mandates transmission,
– enforcing the commercial agents rights in court, especially for fees and compensation payment related to contracts termination,
– fostering efficiency of the collaboration between mandators and commercial agents,
– contributing to agreements with foreign partners (thanks to a permanent correspondents network in Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy and the UK).
Les paramètres des cookies sur ce site sont définis sur « accepter les cookies » pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce site sans changer vos paramètres de cookies ou si vous cliquez sur "Accepter" ci-dessous, vous consentez à cela.