The trust of the business world and judicial and academic circles bestowed Jean-Marie Leloup responsibilities to implement his clients-shared views on management:
– Director of a higher education institution (ESCAE),
– President of the “Fédération Nationale des Unions des Jeunes Avocats” (French National Federation of Young Lawyers’ Unions)
– Founder of the Lawyers Summer University, the most studious and cheerful professional training institution,
– President of the Bar Association of Poitiers,
– President of the Association “Droit et Commerce” (Law and Business) which gathers half a thousand businessmen and legal experts.
Bar President Jean-Marie Leloup is the scientific Director of the magazine « Revue de Jurisprudence Commerciale » (Business Jurisprudence Review). During a conference in June 2015 in the Trade Court of Paris, Professor Jacques Mestre said about him: “Like one of those acquainted agents he managed to get known for his novelty and talent, Jean-Marie Leloup has, for a long time, made sure to be the perfect “Law and Business” trustee in the Distribution legal field and he succeeded in it so well that many of his books and publications about Law and Business significantly swayed the evolution of Law”.
The Bar President Jean-Marie Leloup decorates his offices and this website, with the art pieces of Alain Husson-Dumoutier, painter and carver, UNESCO Artist for Peace, and with the carving “Les ours dansent” by Jeanne Regeffe.
Les paramètres des cookies sur ce site sont définis sur « accepter les cookies » pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce site sans changer vos paramètres de cookies ou si vous cliquez sur "Accepter" ci-dessous, vous consentez à cela.